High-quality supplement provides 18 mg of iron per capsule. Features chelated iron—a better absorbed and easier to digest form.
What is Iron?
Iron provides100% of the Daily Value (18 mg) of iron in a single-capsule serving. It contains chelated iron (iron bound to an amino acid), which is more readily absorbed and easier to digest than other forms of this essential mineral.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Iron?
- Most iron in the body is found in hemoglobin, a protein in red blood cells. It’s also found in myglobin (in muscle cells) and enzymes that assist with certain biochemical reactions
- Iron helps transport oxygen from the lungs to cells throughout the body and carries carbon dioxide waste back to the lungs to be exhaled
- Iron is also essential for the regulation of cell growth and differentiation
Why is Vitacost® Iron your everyday essential?
- Supplies 100% of the Daily Value for iron in a single capsule
- Features chelated iron, which is better absorbed and easier to digest
- Contains 100 servings per bottle
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings per Container: 100
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Iron (as ferrous fumarate)||18 mg||100%|
Other Ingredients: Rice flour, gelatin and vegetable magnesium stearate.
- Pregnant or lactating women, those with diabetes, hypoglycemics and people with known medical conditions and/or taking drugs should consult with a licensed physician and/or pharmacist prior to taking dietary supplements. Keep out of reach of children.
- Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page.